Mortgage Guide....what to expect during the loan process....
1. What to expect during the loan process is imperative for home buyers
2. Avoid surprise and delay, have all your tax returns, your pay stubs, your savings accounts, etc.
3. Factors that influence your approval are good credit, stable income, good financial history.
4. Know your contract deadlines...when must you have your financial information to sellers and banks.
5. Other professionals involved in your transaction..your lender, your banker, escrow officer, agents.
6. The closing with a cashiers' check...no! Wire your down payment $$ three days prior.
7. What to expect after closing, tranfer all utilities, keys and remotes, mail transfer, auto insurance transfer
8. Insurances with a mortgage, private mortgage insurance, home insurance
9. Additional Mortgage Information, keep in touch with your lender! Payments must be on time!
These and other concerns you may have are my specialty. Please call or email me any time.
BUYER BEWARE! Lenders need to know everything!
All funds used for the down payment and closing costs are going to be very carefully scrutinized by the lender:
You must provide detailed and accurate information to show which accounts the funds are in and from where the funds are coming.
You must document the source of any funds that have been in your accounts for less than 2 months.
Any changes that occur to your financial condition will need to be explained to the lender.
Changes to your assets, employment, income or credit scores during the escrow could jeopardize your ability to qualify.
Provide complete documents - all pages.
Provide documents with names, addresses and account numbers.
Call or email for additional information regarding these properties or selling your property. I am an expert on exhanges, investments, probates, bank owned, commercial, multi-family units, and land. 388 South Lake Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101 Call: 626 8275151